Join our whip-smart, passionate, and all-around awesome team in our Philly offices. Zivtech puts a premium on creating a great work environment and our employees enjoy an incredible range of benefits:
Personal and Family Benefits:
- Twenty days paid vacation
- Additional paid time-off for all federal holidays
- Ten days paid maternity/paternity leave, with the option of an additional ten days unpaid
- Comprehensive life, dental, and health insurance
- Tax-Free transit allowance
- The opportunity to collaborate with a roster of great clients on cutting edge projects
- The opportunity to volunteer on open source projects as paid work
- Flexible hours
- International and domestic travel
- Weekly professional development sessions
- A location in heart of Center City, blocks from Rittenhouse Square, Washington Square, Reading Terminal Market, and City Hall
- An open and casual work environment
- Access to a fully stocked refrigerator and kitchen
- Philadelphia 76ers season tickets
To apply for a job, email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the position for which you are applying in the subject line. Include salary requirements and any relevant usernames in the body of the email.
In the news
Philadelphia Business Journal offers a profile on Zivtech.
Follow the link as our CEO, Alex Urevick-Ackelsberg, provides some insight into our company's growth.
Juliana Reyes highlights our #20 ranking for "fastest growing company in the Philadelphia region" in technicallyphilly.com's weekly "Startup Roundup."
NewsWorks quoted our CEO, Alex Urevick-Ackelsberg, in response to Mayor Nutter's new $6 million initiative to support Philadelphia tech startups: "Six million dollars is not a lot of money; but symbolically it is a lot of money. It's a signal to other startups that the city wants to work with them, wants to make the city work *for* them and really understands the job creation potential that these startups offer." Follow the link for the complete story on the StartUp PHL Seed Fund.