- General office management: awareness of the comings and goings of the office, calendar management, receiving deliveries, front door attendance, interview coordination, grocery and supply ordering.
- Office Maintenance: manage the office cleaning, keep all elements of the office clean, organized and labeled.
- Financial Assistance: Invoicing with PM team, supporting bookkeepers with accounts payable and receivable.
- Event and Travel Planning: in-house meet-ups, team events, conference travel, and accommodations.
- Meal Planning: weekly catered lunches.
- New Hire and Current Employee support: onboarding documentation & compliance, equipment assignment, benefits administration, PTO tracking.
- Office Paperwork: credit card receipts, office finance tracking, budget tracking, personnel files, upkeep of operations files.
- Errand running as needed.
- Previous experience in an administrative/support role.
- Meticulously organized and proactive.
- Proficient in QuickBooks, Mac OSX Operations, Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite. (Experience with Adobe Systems a plus)
- A can-do attitude and willingness to embrace that even the smallest tasks contribute to the workflow of the office.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of personalities.
- Creative and flexible.
Benefits for full-time, permanent staff, include:
- Twenty days paid vacation.
- Additional paid time-off for all federal holidays.
- Two weeks paid maternity/paternity leave.
- Comprehensive life, dental, and health insurance.
- Tax-Free transit allowance.
- An open and casual work environment.
- Access to a fully stocked refrigerator and kitchen.
We’re expecting to hire quickly for this position. To apply for this job here and please include the following:
- A CV or resume.
- A cover letter, or a paragraph or two about why we should hire you (required). Please include the names and contact info for 3 professional references in the cover letter.
- A piece of writing (in words or code) that you feel conveys your writing skills.
- Your LinkedIn address (it’s a free service, so even if you don’t have an account yet, you should sign up for one before you send us your application).
- Other social networking links that you think can help make your case for you (such as Twitter, Facebook, or Tumblr).
And please NO RECRUITERS. NO CALLS.