The Zivtech team is lucky enough to currently be working remotely, but we understand that other individuals and businesses may not have that same grace. In lieu of an April Fool's joke, we wanted to point to some local and national services that are helping people during this challenging and evolving time.
This list is by no means all encompassing, and if you have any additional resources please send them to us and we’ll add them! We hope everyone is staying safe, practicing social distancing, washing their hands, and remembering what the City of Sisterly and Brotherly Love is all about.
- Small businesses in Philadelphia affected by this can apply to the City’s COVID-19 Relief Fund
- If you’re in a position to donate, or you need assistance finding food, Philabundance is working with the City to supply emergency food for those who need it. Donate here, or find food assistance here
- Donate to or request help from Philadelphia’s Share Food Program
- A list of Philadelphia’s food assistance resources
- Feeding America has a nationwide network of food banks, find your local food bank here or donate to their COVID-19 response fund
- For Pennsylvanians who need information on filing an unemployment claim
- For those in other states who need information on filing for unemployment
- The Philadelphia City Council Jobs Board
- The State of New Jersey has a COVID-19 Jobs Portal
- More job resources in the tri-state area
- A list of the best remote job websites
- A job board from the National Retail Foundation
- To our Drupal friends, consider donating to the Drupal Association